Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blogapaloosa?!

Blog-a-pal-oosa


So much is happening this month that I'm already struggling to keep up - ack!

But I'm very excited to share some news about a BIG EVENT that will be going on for the next TWO WEEKS!!

It's Blogapaloosa!!

What is Blogapaloosa you ask?  Well, my friends, it's a feature post from 14 lovely ladies, each with a fabulous prize, including one from yours truly!!  It's a fun way to introduce you to some of the bloggy goodness out there that you might otherwise never have stumbled upon.  And you could win something wonderful along the way!  The giveaways will be open to EVERYONE, even if you don't have a blog yourself, so be sure to check in each day so I can tell you where to go {grin} - er - who's hostessing!!

I'm especially excited about my feature during the event, because I am partnering with a really AMAZING lady to offer a special, LOCALS ONLY prize, in addition to my other giveaway!!

Have I gotten your attention yet?!?!

I told you it was going to be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment