Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Tic-Tac-Toe FREE Printable!


Well it's almost Halloween and that means we're gearing up for class parties and making last minute (ugh!) costume changes around here - even though the weatherman has predicted a rain-out this year for trick-or-treating (double ugh!).

This super-cute FREE PRINTABLE is nothing more than a quick change to the clip art and the poem from the Valentine Tic-Tac-Toe Printable I made earlier this year.  But with both of the kiddos in new classes and (mostly) new classmates, I figured I could get away with it . . . and I love how it came out!


I'm no graphic artist.  I don't even play one on TV.  So this Boo-tiful board was created using nothing more than what was available to me on Microsoft Office.  But I have done all the figurin' for ya, so all you have to do is download it and print!  Like the other, these little treats print up four to a page using cardstock and cut lines are included so that once they are trimmed, they will slide right into Wilton's small cellophane treat bags.



In case you are wondering, two bags of Hershey Kisses made 17 treats, using 4 of each color in every bag.  I might have used 5 each last time because 4 isn't enough to cover all nine squares if needed, but I can't remember, so do witch-ever your pocketbook can afford!


Speaking of witches . . . I couldn't let them out the door this time without something cute across the top, so I used more of my mad Microsoft skills to make these cute little labels that I stuck to some Halloween patterned paper that was 70% off yesterday at Joann's.  Bonus!

I made witches for Sheep . . . .


 . . . and devils for my own little devil's classroom!

Which is what led to the costume change for Snacks, but he's too hard to resist, so it looks like mama will be busy today reconfiguring his cat costume into a dragon instead!


I hope everyone has a fun and safe night trick-or-treating and here's to hoping the weatherman is wrong!

Happy Halloween y'all!

Sharing this sassy project at some or all of these great parties: Under the Table and Dreaming, Totally Overflowing with Creativity, Three Mango Seeds, Classy Cutter, Serenity You, House of Hepworth, Skip to my Lou, LadyBug Blessings, Nap Time Creations, The Style Sisters, Polkadots on Pararde, Rae Gun Ramblings,Costal Charm, Not Just a Housewife, Domestically Speaking, The Shabby Creek Cottage, Sumos Sweet Stuff, The Gunny Sack, Gingersnap Crafts, Southern Lovely, Lil Luna, Someday Crafts, The NY Melrose Family, The DIY Dreamer, The Blackberry Vine, Homeworks, The Rustic Pig, Cornerstone Confessions, Kathe with an E, House on the Way, PJH Desgin, Glued to my Crafts, The Crafty Blog Stalker, Seven Alive, Made in a Day, Live Laugh and Love, A Creative Place, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson, Home and Gardens, It Happens In a Blink, I Gotta Create, Domestic Super Hero, All Pretty Things, Katie's Nesting Spot, 52 Mantels, Truly Lovely, Twinkle in the Eye, Happy Hour Projects, Six Sisters Stuff, Tutus and Tea Parties, Mop It Up Monday, Saturday Show and Tell, Moonlight and Mason Jars, The Scoop, Wow Us Wednesdays, Take-A-Look Tuesday

2 comments: